Reserve officers and sergeants’ union of the Republic of Bulgaria unites equally ranking members, regardless of their military ranks, ethnic or social origin, religion or social status.
The Union carries out its activities in the following areas:
- Protection of social interests, authority and dignity of reserve officers and sergeants;
- Social adaptation and assistance to the military personnel, who retired from the active duty;
- Provision of social and material support to reserve officers and sergeants, who are in need;
- Patriotic education of children and the youth;
- Preservation and promotion of moral ideals and military traditions;
- Strengthening of the relationship and friendship with reserve officers and sergeants from other countries.